April 22-23, 2021 / Application deadline: March 22
23 feb 2021 - 10:34 CET
The IMEMO Young Scientists Council is proud to announce that we will be hosting the International conference for young researchers "The world after the pandemic: global challenges and development prospects" which will be held on April 22-23, 2021 in Moscow, at the National Research Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMEMO RAS).
Post-graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, as well as those who hold PhD degree are eligible to register for this forum. The candidates must be less than 40 years old.
The event will be held both online and offline. Due to the global pandemic all participants are welcome to join us via virtual platform.
The presentations of this forum will be in Russian and English.
The topic you choose for presentation must fall within any of the scientific sessions of the conference:
- Models and resources for new economic growth
- Atomization or Integration: The Pandemic Factor
- Personal freedom and collective security: is there a transition of values?
- Global technological development and competition for innovation
- Effectiveness of international organizations during the crisis
- Green policy and energy transition prospects
- International security: lessons from the pandemic
- Approaches of different countries to tackling the pandemic: whose experience is more successful?
Please apply for participation by March 22, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include information about the author:
- Organization or educational affiliation,
- Position, academic degree or title (if any),
- Phone number, email address,
- Topic of presentation
- A list of the last three publications (if any).
The application must be accompanied by detailed abstract of the report in either English or Russian, ranging from 2 to 8 thousand characters with spaces (1-2 Word pages in Times New Roman font, size 14, spacing 1.0).
The abstracts of the report should contain:
- statement of the scientific problem to be solved in the research,
- justification of its relevance,
- scientific research methods used by the author,
- the main results obtained,
- the significance of the results obtained.
Before sending the application, please, inform us about your intention to take part in the conference via an electronic form of registration:
Participants are expected to meet their travel and hotel accommodation costs.
At the end of the conference a IMEMO‘s series «Global Development» will be published.