Virtual Exchange Program FALL Semester 2021 ASIA UNIVERSITY
Notes for the Virtual Exchange Program at Asia University:
- ALL courses listed in the brochure are taught in English (except Mandarin Chinese course) and designed for the virtual exchange program.
- All courses are taught online synchronously (unless specified) to better engage the students.
- Students interested in the virtual exchange need to register at their home university and at Asia University (AU) and are allowed to take between 1 and 3 courseslisted in the brochure for exchange purpose. Exception will be grantedwith a special request from the partner.
- Students to AU for the virtual exchange can add or drop courses within two weeks after the semester begins, and no fees will be charged.
- The Fallsemester 2021 at AU starts on September 13, 2021 and ends on January 15, 2022
- Partner universities need to nominate their students for this virtual exchange to AU at least 4 weeks before the Fall semester begins (that is before Aug. 16th, 2021)so that we can help register the exchange students in AU system, enabling them totake courses online.
- At AU an undergraduate course is required to have 20 students or more and agraduate course 5 students or more. The course offered in the brochure may becanceled, if not enough students meet the number requirement.
- The virtual exchange students will be charged if the course is customized, specified, or offered by the request of AU partner universities.
- Each student participating in the virtual exchange program will be charged US$10 (ten dollars) for the delivery of transcripts and attendance certificate at the end of the program.
- To avoid extra bank service charge for wire transferring the payment, please pay in group and add additional US$10 (ten dollars) for this bank service.