Stress in caregivers
It focuses on the analysis of the emotional consequences of the care situation for non-professional caregivers in the home, considered as a paradigm of chronic stress, and on the development of stress management programmes for caregivers.
- Analysis of the emotional consequences of the care situation for non-professional caregivers of dependent elderly people (particularly with dementia).
- Study of the predictive variables of the emotional state of the non professional carers of elderly dependants.
- Design and evaluation of the effectiveness of a programme for the management of stress in non-professional carers of elderly dependents.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the different psychological interventions for carers.
- Analysis of the emotional state of carers after death.
- Analysis of the emotional state of the carers after institutionalisation in residences or hospitalisation.
- Conciliation of working life and care of dependent elderly people.