It focuses on the analysis of the consequences of various traumatic events (e.g. gender-based violence, terrorist attacks, etc.), on the development of instruments for evaluating them, and on the design and implementation of effective intervention programmes for the treatment of these consequences and the promotion of the well-being of the victims of the trauma.
- Narrative and autobiographical memory of trauma in women victims of intimate partner violence
- Analysis of the psychological consequences of gender-based violence in couples.
- Design and evaluation of protocols and intervention programmes for women victims of domestic violence.
- Characterisation and conceptualisation of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Development and validation of assessment instruments for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder adapted to diagnostic classifications.
- Evaluation and development of well-being in victims of terrorist attacks.
- Memory and psychological disorders associated with trauma in refugees and asylum seekers.