Regulations and documents Article 83
The procedure to enter into contracts or agreements under Article 83 of the Organic Law of Universities (LOU) is the following:
- Agreement on the draft contract.
- Submission of necessary documents to the OTRI (contract and annexes).
- Approval of contract by the Research Committee.
- Signature of contract by both parties (University, Company).
- Doing the contracted work.
- Presentation of final report, upon completion of the work.
Organic Law of Universities
Article 83 of the Organic Law of Universities (LOU) regulates collaborations between universities and businesses.
The types of services which the University may provide under these Regulations can be grouped into the following categories:
- Experimental research and development work.
- Professional work aimed at introducing new technologies.
- Artistic work.
- Consulting activities.
- Repetitive technical services.
- Teaching activities related to specialisation, training and advanced courses.
- Sample Research Contract (updated 25.04.17)
- Sample Consulting Contract (updated 25.04.17)
- Sample contract for samples (updated 25.04.17)
- Procedure to set up Specific Research Funds (BOUCM de 26/11/15)
- Explanatory note on procedure to set up Specific Research Funds
- Application form to set up a Specific Research Fund (updated 03.05.2017)
- Addition of new surpluses to Specific Research Funds (updated 03.05.2017)