|Until July 1, 2016||From July 2, 2016|
|Regular participant||475 €||550 €|
|Student(*)||375 €||450 €|
(*) Students need to supply an official statement from their university/research institution/thesis supervisor that certifies that they are registered as (graduate) students.
Registration fee includes conference bag, book of abstracts, welcome reception, coffee breaks, Monday to Thursday lunches, refreshments during poster sessions, conference dinner and excursion.
In order to register at the conference, please proceed as follows:
- Pay the registration fee through bank transfer. Please see details below.
- Submit receipt of bank transfer by email to email@example.com
- Please provide the following information in the email sent with the bank transfer receipt
- Your affiliation data
- If you plan to attend the full meeting, or if not what specific days you plan to attend
- If you will attend the excursion (in the afternoon of probably Sep. 13 or 14)
- If you will attend the conference dinner in the evening of Thursday, Sep. 15
- If you will come with an accompanying person, and whether he/she will attend the excursion and/or conference dinner
- Diet requirements (if any)
- Bank name: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA)
- Branch: 2000
- Branch address: Marques de Urquijo 10, 28002 Madrid (Spain).
- Beneficiary/Bank account holder: GEFAM-RSEF
- Subject/Concept: Inscription "name and surname" MOLEC2016
Facultad de Ciencias Físicas. UCM
Plaza de las Ciencias, 1
28040 Madrid, Phone: +34913944359
- Bank account:
- IBAN: ES87 0182 2000 2802 0151 6304
- BIC/SWIFT: BBVAESMM
IMPORTANT NOTICE: all bank transfer fees/charges are borne by the participant.