- Unit 1. European Law regarding the Heritage of Audiovisual Works
- Unit 2. European Institutions in the area of Archiving and Conservation of “audiovisual works” (Practicum)
- Unit 3. The digital transformation of access to “audiovisual works” in the European market: Streaming platforms as an opportunity?
- Unit 4. Television Heritage as part of a collective European Memory
- Unit 5. Management of audiovisual heritage in information units
- Unit 6. Open access to European audiovisual content: public domain and reuse
- Unit 7. Heritage institutions’ access to and use of copyrighted works
- Unit 8. European Film History as Research Subject: Areas and Perspectives
- Unit 9. Documentary films: current trends in Europe. From dissemination to awareness.