- Entrepreneurship and innovation in Library and Information Science area.
- Ethics in scientific publication.
- Evaluation of competencies and new professional profiles in Library and Information Science area.
- Governance and interoperability of data semantics.
- Health Sciences and Documentation.
- Information and Documentation Sources and Translation. Documentation applied to Translation.
- Internationalization strategies and strategic actions in libraries.
- Management and planning of information and documentation projects.
- Management of information in documentation units.
- Measuring efficiency in university libraries.
- On-line exhibitions of cultural and bibliographic heritage
- Organization and management of open data portals.
- Quality assessment; standardization of information and documentation products and services.
- Smart libraries and Smart cities.
- Systematic reviews.