Welcome to the website of the Doctorate in French Studies, DEF-UCM.
The program brings together two major components: theoretical and applied French Linguistics and French and Francophone Literatures, both in their relationship with other related areas. These two research lines can cover, in all its chronological and geographical extension, from its beginnings to the 21st century, in the Hexagon and outside it, all the phenomena related to the French language and culture.
- AFUE grants to participate in the XIIIth International Colloquium of French Linguistics. Application form for AFUE members, for doctoral students and for et pour les young doctors.
- Grants AFUE 2021 for 3 PhD candidates in French Studies. Download the candidates form here.
- Grants for Complutense Summer School courses. Application until June 11 and information in this link and in the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journée d'études Les formules sentencieuses en contraste. May 10th 2021, UCM. Salón de grados (Edif. A) de la Fac. de Filología
- Doctoral Workshop on Digital Tools for the Analysis of Texts 21. May 24th 2021.
- Call for papers Coloquio Creación e investigación de los espacios audiovisuales. Université Toulouse 2 Jean Jaurès. Deadline: 30th june 2021.
- VIII Doctoral Training Seminar of the doctorate program in French Studies. April 23, 2021 (Building D Assembly Hall)
- Online seminar "Inferencia discursiva: enriquecimiento semántico, voces del discurso y parataxis", by Jesús Portillo Fernández. Monday 22nd March 2021 at 17h: https://eu.bbcollab.com/
collab/ui/session/guest/ beb4589d36f8411b954e74d721448b 51
- 2021 activities for the training of doctoral students in transversal competences
- Upcoming and past PhD vivas