13 sep 2021 - 08:18 CET
Prof. María Vallet-Regí and Dr. Antonio Salinas co-organizers of the F1 Symposium "Bioceramics and Bioglasses".
Dr. Antonio Salinas and María Vallet-Regí Chair sessions F.1.3 and F.1.4 September 13-14
Dr. Isabel Izquierdo, Dr. Antonio Salinas and Dr. Miguel Manzano participated in the EUROMAT 2021. EUROPEAN CONGRESS AND EXHIBITION ON ADVANCED MATERIALS AND PROCESSES. September 13-17, 2021.
- New approaches in infection management based on mesostructured material. Keynote
- New Bone Formation and Osteoporosis Remission with Nanoparticles. Oral.
- Multifunctional copper-containing mesoporous silica nanoparticles as antibacterial and angiogenic agents. Oral.
- Mesoporous glass nanoparticles doped with ZnO and loaded with Curcumin to regenerate bone and treat infection. Oral.
- Osteoinductive potential of a biomaterial enriched with osteostatin and autologous mesenchymal cells in osteoporotic rabbits. Oral.