- Carry out quality research on magnetic materials and electromagnetic fields.
- Carry out the technology transfer of the basic investigations carried out in the center.
- Strengthen National and International financing (European competitive projects).
- Consolidate collaboration with state and regional public institutions, such as the CSIC, IMDEA, UPN, ICMS, UPV, etc.
- Encourage and consolidate collaboration with foreign institutions, such as the University of Tolouse (France), Flemish Institute for Technological Research (Belgium), Warsaw University of Technology (Poland), University of Naples Federico II (Italy), University of C. Júarez ( Mexico), etc.
- Participate in projects with European funding such as H2020, COST action, etc.
- Participate in the calls for Units of Excellence María de Maeztu.
- Publications of articles in a high impact magazine, in D1 or Q1 of the JCR.
- Assignment of master's and doctoral students.
- Patents for the development of sensors and devices both nationally and internationally.
- Offers of services to companies related to magnetism issues.
- Dissemination of research results in International Congresses, especially through oral presentations.
- Dissemination of the Institute's activities through audiovisual media (written press, television, radio, social networks, etc.)
- Implementation of courses on magnetism, aimed at doctoral students and young doctors.
- Open days of the institute, especially aimed at ESO and Bachelor students.
- Participation in the activities of ESO + Empresas for the 4th year of ESO and supervision of research work by students of the Bachelor of Excellence.