• Español

Applicants from abroad

Nationals from the Euopean Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland

Nationals from a EU member State, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, may apply in the same way as Spanish nationals.

Should you be selected and sign the employment contract, given that you are going to reside in Spain longer than 3 months, you must register in the National Register of Foreigners and request the corresponding Registration Certificate. As employee, to apply for this certificate you may provide any of the following documents:

  • Declaration of hiring issued by the UCM or certificate of employment, including, at least, the data of the name and address of the institution, tax identification and contribution account code.
  • Employment contract registered with the Public Employment Service, or communication of the contract and its conditions through the CONTRAT@ platform.
  • Document of registration or situation assimilated to registration in the corresponding Social Security regime or consent to the verification of data in the files of the Social Security General Treasury.

Further information at Portal de Inmigración and the brochure Movilidad en el mercado único.


Nationals from other countries

Persons of non-EU nationality may apply for any position (provided they fulfill the participation requirements), regardless of their situation of residence or not in Spain at the time of applying.

However, to be able to sign the contract, t will be an essential requirement, that the selected non-EU person obtains a residence and work permit. If the aforementioned permit is not obtained, no contrat will be signed.

See: Portal de la inmigración


See Unit of Big Companies and Strategic Groups