- Senior researchers: Bianchi Méndez, Ana Cremades, Pedro Hidalgo, Emilio Nogales, David Maestre
- Early stage researchers: Ruth Martinez, Javier Bartolomé, María Taeño, Manuel Alonso
- PhD students: Beatriz Rodriguez, Javier García, Daniel Carrasco
The core of our research is the study of the physical properties of single and complex nanostructures based on semiconductor oxides and nanocomposites: binary oxides (Ga2O3, TiO2, SnO2, NiO, CuO, Sb2O3, MoO3 …), ternary compounds (Zn2GeO4, IZO, stannates, beta-galia rutile) and nanocomposites with reduced graphene oxide. By doping / morphology / defects engineering we pursue improvement in performance of devices with applications in optoelectronics, solar cells, batteries or sensors. Recenlty, we focus on exploiting the mixing dimensionality effects of the nanostrutures (nanomembranes and nanowires) in their physical properties.
- Senior researchers: Paloma Fernández, Carlos Díaz-Guerra, Ana Urbieta
- Early stage researchers: Belén Sotillo
- PhD students: Fernando Pavón, Micaela Peña, Rocío Ariza