LIBERTAS PERFUNDET OMNIA LUCE
June 29 through July 24
Foreign students are welcome to Summer Courses
The Universidad Complutense de Madrid Summer Courses offer a complete and attractive academic program (over 100 courses) full of cultural external activities such as evening concerts, theatre, expositions, Film, Special Conferences…..
The subjects offered and the format of the activities in the Summer Courses is quite diverse. On average the courses usually last five days, although some two- or three-day courses are also offered. Subjects from all fields of knowledge are covered in conferences and round tables and the students are encouraged to participate. The quality of the speakers and the wide range of subjects dealt with every year make the Summer Courses an important reference for universities, the media and society as a whole.
The Complutense Summer University is open to everybody:
- Complutense students (graduate and undergraduate)
- Students from other colleges and universities
- Professionals, Adult learners…..
(Most courses are in Spanish, other in English, some both)
All students will receive a diploma at the end of the course. Many courses are worth ECTS or elective credits.
We’re open for holidays!!!!
Registration Open from 16th april
ONLY ON-LINE REGISTRATION PERMITTED
If you need more information or have any questions you can go to the Complutense Summer Courses Students" Office:
- Calle Donoso Cortés, 63, 2ª planta 28015 Madrid. Phones: 913946480 / 913946364 / 913946481. Fax: 913946433. Opening hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. For academic questions on the courses: email@example.com;
- Beginning June 29th this will be located in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Euroforum Infantes, Calle del Rey 38. Phones: 918967067, 918967068 and 918967199.
Follow us on:
For nonresident students, free daily transport from/to Madrid (Moncloa)
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
Euroforum campus (Infantes and Felipe II). http://www.euroforum.es/en/
Real Colegio Universitario María Cristina. http://www.rcumariacristina.com/
Some courses will be held in Grupo Santander City, Boadilla del Monte (Madrid)