Creation of Technology Spin-Offs
Technology Spin-Offs are companies that base their activity on the application of new scientific or technological discoveries to generate new products, processes or services.
- Information, advice and follow-up regarding regulations.
- Coordination of procedure to create a UCM Spin-Off according to applicable regulations.
- Raising awareness of and promoting entrepreneurship in the scientific community of the Complutense University.
- Liaison with:
Create your own Spin-Off
UCM may create and promote technology or innovation-based companies, as well as hold a stake in their capital. The University may authorise a temporary stake by their teaching or research staff in these companies and determine, as appropriate, what the conditions are.
- The creation of Spin-Offs in universities following the reform of the LOU (MEC, 2008)
- UCM regulations for the creation of Spin-Offs (BOUC, 19/01/07)
- Stages in the procedure to create a Spin-Off
- Initial entrepreneur questionnaire
- Sample articles of association to establish a start-up and agreement between developers
- Manual to prepare a Business Plan
You may be interested in...
» UCM University Entrepreneur Awards 2016: jury decision
» Publications: NEBTs 4 Report of the Community of Madrid
Spin-Offs created in UCM
Office for the Transfer of Research Results
Complutense University of Madrid
Faculty of Medicine. Edificio Entrepabellones 7 y 8
Calle del Doctor Severo Ochoa, 7
Ciudad Universitaria. 28040 MADRID
Tel: 913946448 email@example.com