Juan Carlos Sampedro Pascual
I am a Predoctoral Researcher at Complutense University of Madrid under the supervision of Julián López Gómez (UCM). I have been awarded with a Research Predoctoral Grant of the Eusko Jaurlaritza (Gobierno Vasco) in 1st Position. I have been publishing research articles in Q1 since I was 19 years old.
My research focuses on the following topics: Topological degree and Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Nonlinear Spectral Theory, Foundational Real Analysis, Infinite Dimensional Integration and Feynman Integral.
- J. C. Sampedro. Approximation Schemes for Path Integration on Riemannian Manifolds. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. 2022, 512, 2, Article number 126176. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2022.126176
- J. López-Gómez, J. C. Sampedro. Axiomatization of the degree of Fitzpatrick, Pejsachowicz and Rabier. Journal of Fixed Point Theory and Applications. 2022, 24, 1, Article number 8. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11784-021-00916-7
- J. López-Gómez, J. C. Sampedro. New analytical and geometrical aspects of the algebraic multiplicity. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications. 2021, 504, 1, 125375. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2021.125375
- J. López-Gómez, J. C. Sampedro. Global Perturbation of Nonlinear Eigenvalues. Advanced Nonlinear Studies. 2021, https://doi.org/10.1515/ans-2021-2127
- J. López-Gómez, J. C. Sampedro. Algebraic multiplicity and topological degree for Fredholm operators. Nonlinear Analysis. 2020, 201, 112019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2020.112019