Eduardo Muñoz Hernández
PhD student at Complutense University of Madrid under the supervision of Julián López Gómez (UCM) and Fabio Zanolin (Udine University). I have a research predoctoral contract from UCM since 2019. I have done three research stays during my PhD: Udine Unversity (June 23-29, 2019; supervisor: Prof. F. Zanolin), Turin University (May 1 - August 1, 2021; supervisors: Profs. A. Boscaggin and W. Dambrosio), Turin University (November 14-20, 2021; supervisors: Profs. A. Boscaggin and W. Dambrosio).
Bifurcation and topological methods in general elliptic systems including spatial ecology and population systems, Poincaré-Birkhoff type theorems to the analysis of existence and multiplicity of subharmonic solutions in Hamiltonian systems, complex and chaotic dynamics through topological horseshoes theory, celestial mechanics via variational methods.
- A. Boscaggin, E. Muñoz-Hernández. Planar Hamiltonian systems: Index theory and applications to the existence of subharmonics. Nonlinear Analysis, 2023, vol. 226, 113142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2022.113142
- J. López-Gómez, E. Muñoz-Hernández, F. Zanolin. Minimal complexity of subharmonics in a class of planar periodic predator-prey models. Proceedings of the XXVI Congreso de Ecuaciones Diferenciales y Aplicaciones. XVI Congreso de Matemática Aplicada. 2021, 258–264. ISBN: 978-84-18482-21-2 https://digibuo.uniovi.es/
- E. Muñoz Hernández. Subharmonics in a class of planar periodic predator-prey models. Proceedings of the 3rd BYMAT Conference. 2021, 2, 31–34.ISSN: 2660-6003 https://temat.es/monograficos/article/view/vol2-p31
- J. López-Gómez, E. Muñoz-Hernández, F. Zanolin. The Poincaré-Birkhoff Theorem for a Class of Degenerate Planar Hamiltonian Systems. Advanced Nonlinear Studies. 2021, 21, 3, 489 – 499. https://doi.org/10.1515/ans-2021-2137
- J. López-Gómez, E. Muñoz-Hernández. A spatially heterogeneous predator-prey model. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B. 2020. https://www.aimsciences.org/article/doi/10.3934/dcdsb.2020081
- J. López-Gómez, E. Muñoz-Hernández. Global structure of subharmonics in a class of periodic predator-prey models. 2020, ,