Complutense Center for Spanish (CCEE)
The Complutense University of Madrid (UCM), Campus of International Excellence, offers Spanish courses for foreign students since 1928 in the Faculty of Philology at the Complutense Center for Spanish (CCEE).
Our courses on Spanish language and culture include
All levels in the European Common Language Framework
Practice in all language skills
Business and working environment oriented courses
We also offer some specific courses:
History, Art, Literature and Culture courses
Courses for teachers of Spanish as a second language
High-level courses on Spanish Cultures by renowned professors
The Complutense Centre for Spanish organises many different activities to enhance students’ knowledge of Spanish language and culture, such as guided tours, visits to cultural sites and emblematic institutions.
Our staff are high-qualified teachers and professors from the renowned Faculty Philology of the Complutense University.
As any Complutense student, all CCEE students have access to all services and facilities at the University such as
Libraries and language laboraries
Computer rooms and free wifi access
Sports and swimming pool facilities
University dining halls
Spanish language and culture courses for foreign students
Annual Courses (4th October 2021 - 17th June 2022)
Courses follow the European Common Language according to the students’ level of competence:
- Basic (A1 and A2)
- Intermediate (B1 and B2)
- Advanced (C1 and C2)
- Autumn Course (4th October - 17th December 2021)
- Winter Course (January 10 - March 21 - 2022)
- Spring Course (March 28 - June 17 - 2022)
- 700 hours: 4th October 2020 - 17th June 2022
- 600 hours: 5th October 2020 – 5th May 2022
- 600 hours: January 10 - July 30 - 2022
Advanced Culture Course
- Complete course (4th October 2020 - 17th June 2022)
- Advanced course (1st trimester): 4th October - 17th December 2021
- Advanced course (2nd trimester): January 10 - March 21 - 2022
- Advanced course (3rd trimester): March 28 - June 17 - 2022
- General Course ( 4th - 29th july 2022)
- Intensive July Course ( 4th - 15th july 2022)
- Intensive July Course ( 11th - 29th July 2022)
- Advance Course (4th - 29th July 2022)
- Intensive September Course (5th - 30th September 2022)
Intensive Courses for Erasmus students (40 hours in February or September)
Intensive Courses for Complutense foreign students in autumn and spring
Examiner Centre for DELE and SIELE Diploma
The Complutense Centre for Spanish has been an examiner centre since the creation of Spanish Qualification Exams. For the DELE exam the call is open in February, July and September. For the SIELE exam we offer monthly calls.
Psycholinguistic advice to overcome specific learning difficulties and workshops and seminars for students and Spanish teachers.
Guided visits to the main museums, guided tours to Unesco Heritage cities in Spain and to Madrid attractions.