Date: Monday, 19 July
* Test level is required.
* Remember that this is a test to place the student in the right level to improve his linguistic competence.
40 hours - 20 days for four weeks - 2 hours a day by group.
Online course with virtual lectures synchronous by videoconference.
From Monday 6th September (start) to Friday 1st October (end)
From 18:00 to 20:00
From A1 to B2
- Being an Erasmus student at UCM during the 2021-2022 academic year and in the second semester.
- Spanish level: below level C1. Therefore, students with a C1 or C2 level will not be enrolled in the free Spanish courses at the UCM.
- To have applied online as an Erasmus student (from the UCM for the first semester or the whole year) at the International Relations Service. In this application you must check the box of the Spanish course.
- Registration deadline: 31 May 2021.
** The recommended level for Erasmus students at the Universidad Complutense at the beginning of the course is at least an intermediate B1. This will facilitate your integration in the classes and in the daily life in Spain. If your level of Spanish is lower, we recommend that you take a Spanish course before coming to Madrid. Contact email for Erasmus Spanish course: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish course content
The content of the course will depend on the level. In all of them you will be able to:
- Freedom to address all your queries about the Spanish language.
- Familiar and useful vocabulary.
- Advice on how to become fluent in spoken language.
- Instruction on how to produce written text in Spanish.
- Opportunities to suggest your own topics to be discussed in class.
Once the course has finished and if you have attended regularly, you will receive a certificate of the number of hours attended at the corresponding level, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). No ECTS credits will be given or recognized.
To obtain the attendance certificate, students must have participated in 80% of the total amount of teaching hours. The certificate of attendance will be mailed to you upon completion of the course.
Students willing to improve their skills in Spanish language and get an official certificate with grades and ECTS credits, could take a Spanish course for foreign students at the UCM in our “Centro Complutense para la Enseñanza del Español (CCEE)” (Complutense Centre for Spanish Teaching):
- Courses: https://www.ucm.es/ccee/cursos-on-line-1
- Online courses https://ucm.es/ccee/cursos-on-line-1
- Webinars y Tutorials: https://www.ucm.es/ccee/webinars.
Students who wish to obtain an official certificate of their competence in the Spanish language will have to take a DELE or SIELE exam.