In order to implement the bilingual teaching we need to define a pre-action protocol which will be reflected in an informative guide, available soon on this web page.
The pre-action protocole will include the following points:
- Establishing a common criteria for determing the minimun level of English required for both teacher acreditation (C1) and for admission of students to bilingual degrees (B2)
- Taking measures to motivate lectures, such as a reduction of teaching among others.
- Obtaining Teacher acreditation by our Foreign Language Centre (ACLES acreditation)
- Continuing education in pedagogical and linguistic programs for those lectures who teach in English.
- Including the activity of teaching in English in the Docentia Program.