Tuition fees are annually approved by Madrilenian Goverment in July or August. This changes affect all kind of official university programmes (Grades and/or Master) offered by public universities in the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Fees include different concepts such as:
- Students Support Services: 6,11€
- Opening of student's file (only for those starting the 1rst year): 27,54 €
- Student insurance (for Nationals and International EU, Non EU with residency in Spain, under 28): 1,12€
- Academic Fees: Please check the "nivel de experimentalidad" of your degree, and then:
Official master programmes
- You have to multiply the fee by the total number of registered credits. Usually 60 ECTS per academic year.
- Successive registration in a given subject -that must be retaken- lead to increase fees (segunda matricula, tercera matricula ....).
- International students without permanent residence or from countries that do not hold an exchange agreement with Spain have to pay academic fees of fourth registration.
- First time registration: 45,02€ per ECTS
- Successive registration: 71,88€ (second registration); 84,07€ (third registration)
- International students without permanent residence or from countries that do not hold an exchange agreement with Spain have to pay academic expenses of third registration (84,07€).
*For masters that qualify for the practice of a regulated profession. See the list of prices.
General payment modalities for both undergraduate and master programmes:
Student must choose the payment modality desired: either payment in full or in eight o six instalments.
The payment in instalments will not be possible if the total amount to be paid is less than 350€.
A fee of 390€ is needed for the "tutela de tesis" (supervision and academic adscription) each academic year. Further information: part time registration, suplementary courses...