Tuition fees for each academic year are usually approved by July or August. This changes affect the official undergraduate and graduate programmes offered by the public universities adscribed to the Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Fees include different concepts such as:
- Office expenses: 6,11 euros
- Opening of student's record (only for those starting from scratch): 27,54 euros
- Student insurance (for Spaniards and foreigners, with residency in Spain, under 28): 1,12 euros
- Academic expenses: vary depending on the course you’re studying. Please check the "nivel de experimentalidad" of your degree, and then:
Official master programmes
- You have to multiply the fee by the total number of credits enrolled. Usually 60 credits per academic year.
- Successive enrolments in a given subject -that must be retaken- lead to an increase of fees.
- International students without permanent residence or from countries that do not hold an exchange agreement with Spain have to pay academic expenses of fourth registration.
- First time registrations: 45,02* euros per credit.
- Successive enrolments: 71,88* euros (second registration); 84,07* euros (third registration)
- International students without permanent residence or from countries that do not hold an exchange agreement with Spain have to pay academic expenses of third registration.
*For masters that qualify for the practice of a regulated profession. See the list of prices.
General payment modalities for both undergraduate and master programmes:
Student must choose the payment modality desired: either payment in full or in eight o six instalments.
The payment in instalments will not be possible if the total amount to be paid is inferior to 350 euros.
A fee of 390 euros is needed for the "tutela de tesis" (supervision and academic adscription) each academic year. Further information: partial enrolment, suplementary courses...