- Students who have completed secondary studies (High School diploma) or higher level vocational training studies (Professional Training diploma) from the European Union member states or countries with a bilateral agreement on university access with Spain (Andorra, China, Colombia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland), as long as they have fulfilled the university entrance requirements in their countries of origin.
- Students with European Baccalaureate or International Baccalaureate.
ALL OF OUR ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE CLOSED UNTIL JUNE 2024
A. Previous steps to the admission process at the Complutense University. Ask at UNEDassis for these services:
- Verification of requirements for admission at Spanish universities, publics and privates.
- Admission scores: the Grade Average obtained by the student will be converted to the Spanish grading system, referred to scale 0-10. To get up 4 more points, students have the following options:
PCE´s CALENDAR 24/25
Enroll period: May/June: February 2024
September: June 2024
Exams: May/June in Spain: May 2024
Outside of Spain: June 2024
- "Recognition of passed courses in the home education system": students may request the recognition of the passed subjects in their home education system. According to this option, the recognized courses will be valid for passed subjects during the last two years of secondary education and in the last two years before the application process.
- Specific or voluntary stage of the University Entrance Evaluation (EvAU) in a Spanish public university.
In the three options a maximum of two subjects will be graded. Nevertheless, the two highest grades will be considered.
NOTE: Students are allowed to apply the three vias at once, and reach the most advantageous option.
B. Language accreditation: Required a certified B2 level of Spanish:
Students with a non-Spanish speaking countries nationality who, furthermore, come from the educational system of a country whose language is not Spanish, must certify a B2 level of Spanish, unless a different level has already been established in the corresponding degree program. This certification must be validated and accredited by UNEDassis.
The UNEDassis´ required certification will not be mandatory (although it is highly recommended) in the following situations:
1) Students with a non-Spanish-speaking country nationality who have obtained their equivalent degrees in foreign teaching centers established in Spain that provide education in accordance with RD 806/93 (arts. 10, 11 and 12)
2) Students who have studied in Spanish bilingual sections in countries with which the Ministry of Education has signed bilateral agreements with (Bulgaria, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia and China), who have passed the Bachillerato final exams, and who are entitled to be awarded the Título de Bachiller of the Spanish Educational System.
- If you wish to begin undergraduate studies at the Complutense University of Madrid in the 2024/2025 academic year, you must apply during the ordinary admission period (June) since most of the programs do not offer places in the extraordinary admission period.
- UK students are included in these admision procedure, almost until 2026/27 academic year.
- In case you would like to participate in our weekly Information sessions online, complete the following form: Apply now.
- INFORMATION LEAFLET
- Tuition fees.
NOTICE: Our information is always updating, please surf in our web pages time to time, in order to be correctly updated.