- First admission period: February 1 to 25
- Second admission period: 27th of April to 27th of May, for those master degrees with available places. (This is the main intake)
- Extraordinary admission period: September 1 to 6, only for degrees with available places.
- For the Master in Teaching Training and the Master in Clinical Psychology: 6th to 30th of June.
- For the Master in Law - access to the legal profession: 27th of April to 27th of May.
Just one application form should be filled that contains all the master degrees the student is interested in (maximum 3 options). Exceptions: Master in Teaching Training and Master in Clinical Psychology have their own application form.
Available Master Degrees 22/23
|Where to apply:
Online: Registration (except for Master in Teacher Training and Master in Clinical Psychology)
Registration for Master in Teacher Training
Registration for Master in Clinical Psychology
General Required Documents:
- National identity card (DNI), NIF, NIE or passport
- Curriculum Vitae with the applicant's academic and professional training.
Applicants from Spanish systems studies
Applicants from EEES area
Appicants from NON-EEES area
- Specific requirements stated for each master, if any.
- Citizens of non-Spanish speaking countries must hand in a B2 level certificate of Spanish language.
a. Those who have studied in a Spanish-speaking education system.
b. Those who apply for a masters taught entirely in English.
Valid certificates of Spanish language
: All the documents must be scanned (pdf or jpg). It is really important to look up the master's webpage
in case there are changes or further instructions.
|Results and Claims:
All the results will be available on the online registration form.
First admission period:
- Results: March 22, 2022 onwards.
- Claims: March 22-24, 2022.
Second admission period:
- Results: from June 20, 2022 onwards.
- Claims: June 20-22, 2022.
Extraordinary admission period:
- Results: from September 21, 2022 onwards.
- Claims: September 21-23, 2022.
Claims should be addressed to the Vice-Rector for Student Affairs.
- Second admission period: July 1-31, 2022.
- Extraordinary admission period: 27th of september.
Non-UCM master's students interested in continuing their master course at UCM should first apply for registration and then enrol if the admission is favourable. Later on, the application for recognition of equivalent subjects may be submitted at the Student Office if applicable.
NOTICE: Our information is always updating, please surf in our web pages time to time, in order to keep correctly updated.
||Sección de Admisión a Másteres Universitarios