Interview with Peter Forrest on Analytic Metaphysics
The Question of Ontology (Feb 15, 2018)
PHYSIS: Research Group in Analytic Metaphysics
Centre: Faculty of Philosophy at Complutense University of Madrid
Group Leader: Javier Cumpa, Senior Fellow
Description: The PHYSIS Research Group focuses on the relationship between science and metaphysics. Its aim is to promote the study of analytic metaphysics.
Research areas: metaontology, categories, ordinary objects, universals, instantiation, metaphysical naturalism, emergence, and scientific explanation, among others.
- The Nature of Ordinary Objects (Cambridge University Press, 2019)
- The Regress Argument against Realism about Structure (Inquiry, 2019)
- Structure and Completeness: A Defense of Factualism in Categorial Ontology (Acta Analytica, 2019)
- Are Properties Particular, Universal, or Neither? (American Philosophical Quarterly, 2018)
- A Naturalist Ontology of Instantiation (Ratio, 2018)
- Factualism and the Scientific Image (International Journal of Philosophical Studies, 2018)
PHYSIS Research Visitors
PHYSIS welcomes stays of visitors from abroad to do research on central topics of analytic metaphysics. Our past and current research visitors include: