The purpose of this section is to provide the Complutense community with a set of tools and linguistic resources when working in international classrooms (articles, web pages, multimedia materials, etc)
CLASS-TALK: Common teaching sentences. Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña
- RIGHT PRONUNCIATION: Academic English pronunciation
- THE ACADEMIC CORPUS. Victoria University, Australia.
- English expressions for lectures and presentations. Korea University.
- EFFECTIVE QUESTIONING: How one teacher use open questioning to provoke discussion
- Teaching resources: Howard University.
- Teaching programmes, tools and resources. University of Nebraska.
- Resources on teaching and learning. Saint Louis University.
- Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
- Center of Teaching from Vanderbilt University.
- English Learning Experience. Finland:
- Vido Mit English Lessons:
- Effective presentations:
- Businessballs.com: Glossary of English business terms
- Cambridge dictionary:
- Investopedia: English financial dictionary
- Phrase thesaurus:
- Linguee dictiorary:
- Learn English and Improve your listening skills with News Report:
- Oxford dictionary.
- Online collocation dictionary:
- A free online talking dictionary of English pronunciation:
- Sinonyms and antonyms: