Submission / Envío de propuestas
Reading wide, writing wide in the Digital Age: perspectives on transliteratures
Complutense University of Madrid
22nd -23rd October 2015
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to the 30th April 2015.
Notification of selected papers: May-June, 2015.
Submissions should include the submitter’s name, institutional address, e-mail address, short CV, and a 250-word abstract (in English) of the proposed 20 min. paper. It should be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 15, 2015. Submitters will be notified of the outcome by May/June, 2015. Any questions and queries can also be directed to this e-mail address.
Papers should preferably be presented in English.
Proposals will be evaluated by a Scientific Committee composed by:
- Philippe Bootz (University of Paris 8; http://elmcip.net/person/philippe-bootz)
- Manuel Maldonado Alemán (University of Sevilla; https://investigacion.us.es/sisius/sis_showpub.php?idpers=196)
- Susana Pajares Tosca (IT University of Copenhagen; http://www.it-c.dk/people/tosca/)
- Joseph Tabbi (University of Illinois at Chicago; http://engl.uic.edu/english/directory/faculty/joseph-tabbi)
- Teresa Vilariño Picos (University of Santiado de Compostela, http://proxectole.es/quen-somos/teresa-vilarino-picos/
Publication of a selection of the papers is planned.