HRS4R at UCM
The UCM is committed to improve its Human Resources policies in line with the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
In May 2017, we started the Gap Analysis and the elaboration of the Action Plan with the aim to align the policies and practices of the UCM with the principles of the Charter and Code.
In August 2018, the UCM obtained the HR Excellence Award.
A Committee was created to oversee the Gap Analysis and Action Plan.
Members of the Committee were representatives from:
- Vice-presidency for Knowledge Transfer and Entrepreneurship;
- Vice-presidency for Scientific Policy, Research and Doctorate Degrees;
- Vice-presidency for Quality;
- Vice-management for Research and Academic Policy;
- Delegate of the Rector for Longlife Training,
- Suppor technician to the manager.