Where can I improve my level of Spanish?

If you feel that you need to improve your level in Spanish, here you find some links of schools and courses that might be of interest to you:

  • Universidad Complutense of Madrid (UCM) offers Spanish courses for foreign students in the Faculty of Philology at the Complutense Center for Spanish (CCEE):

  • Other universities in Madrid also offer Spanish courses for foreign students:

Universidad Politécnica:

Universidad de Alcalá: and

Universidad Española a Distancia (UNED):,70607228&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL

Universidad Nebrija:

  • Language Schools in Madrid:

Instituto Cervantes:

International House:

Don Quijote: