Isidoro Martín Martinez
Dr. Martín graduated from the University of Murcia with a degree in Law and held a doctorate in Roman and Civil Law from the University of Bologna. After serving as Assistant Professor in the University of Murcia, he joined "Centro de Estudios Universitarios" in Madrid (Higher Education Institution founded by "La Asociación Católica de Propagandistas" in 1930) as a Professor of Roman Law.
After the Civil War he accepted the position of Professor of Roman Law in Santiago (1940), Murcia (1942), Salamanca (1950) and finally in Madrid (1953). More precisely, In Madrid he taught in the Faculty of Economics and Political Science and later in the Faculty of Law as Professor of Canonical Law (1959).
He also held prestigious roles as Rector of Complutense University from 1967 to 1968 University and prior to this position Director of "San Pablo" Hall of Residence from 1950 to 1957.